Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming

OK so i am on holidays now, exams where alright, hope i pass. Now I've got some projects to do, but i think i wont let it get in my way of celebrating Christmas..
Anyway had servers camp last week. I had fun in it, though i thought the planning for it was a bit screwed. Played with the new boys and made some new friends. Though i miss the older batch of servers and our old style of serving mass together and all but i'll try and find new hope in the current batch of boys now. In everyone of them. So Christmas is coming and Im all in the mood. Going to town for christmas shopping and buying presents seems fun. I like the weather, the cool weather every day, i hope it remains like this. Feels like a cold christmas again this year.
Most of all, i love my family and friends, theyre the best, keep me company, bring me out to places ive never been and online chatting till late. Really feels like Christmas.

No comments: