Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IF I have a million dollars...

I'd bring my family and close friends to the states with me for a holiday. Yep i just got back from California, LA and its was exciting enjoyable, fun and lots more i can't describe. The people there, boy they're much friendlier there, the sights, amazing; Hollywood, Beverly hills, yeah i went there, gorgeous. NASA, its one of a kind, Universal studious, extraordinary; and Disneyland, simply Magical.

I was excited, the plane journey was about 22 hours, with an hour transit at Narita airport. Went with my school, TP, was actually suppose to be a study trip, but i treated it more like a vacation. the study was suppose to be at NASA, JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab), where robotics is being applied in building the satalites and rovers going to the moon and mars; in Dryen Airforce research center and California Institute of Technology University. But we went to Hollywood and DisneyLand too, It was great fun. took plenty of pictures, and every moment i wish my family and the group was there. I'd postsome pics up and will do more posting time to come.


























No comments: